Anti Cookie software

• Hello! I have absolutely no experience in the field of programming and hence I'm here. I'm not sure if this is even the correct place to be and if what I'm asking is even feasible. Anyway, I would like to know if it is possible to create a software to combat the selling of the valuable (specific, not all) cookie information, by either masking it (making it non-accessible for the seller) or by giving false information (replacing the real info with made-up info). Furthermore, I would also like to know if it is possible to then sell that information myself, instead of not getting anything from it and having the website get all the profit and etc. This would only be possible if I can successfully make sure that they do not get the proper info and hence only I would have it.

I am aware that this might not be possible and that this might not be the correct forum to ask this question, but I don't really know where else to ask.

Thanks a lot.

BTW
    Would such software be categorized as malware or some sort of hack?

• Hi @julius

I would imagine this software being considered malware. You want to stay away from messing with cookies , especially selling the info. That is not a good field to be in.

I also think that it won't be profitable on an individual level. I could be wrong though since I don't any experience in this field.

• Hi @julius

I would imagine this software being considered malware. You want to stay away from messing with cookies , especially selling the info. That is not a good field to be in.

I also think that it won't be profitable on an individual level. I could be wrong though since I don't any experience in this field.

• Thanks for the help